My research has been covered by BBC, BBC Mundo, ABC, Time Magazine, The Atlantic, World Economic Forum, and also featured at the Science Museum in London.
- Royal Society endorsement as Emerging Leader in Neuroscience
- Sir Henry Wellcome Postdoctoral Fellowship, Wellcome Trust, UK
- ABTA Doctoral Research Award - 1st Prize in Biological and Medical Sciences
- ABTA Doctoral Research Travel Award to visit universities in Istanbul
- SET for Britain Poster Competition, House of Commons, UK
- Young Investigator Award, Rhythm Perception and Production Workshop
- PLOS Early Career Researcher Travel Award
Piano Tuning and the Brain
Cocktail party problem
Music and Time perception
My article on 'Brands, big data and the brain' was published in the TIME magazine and the World Economic Forum.